L-3 Aviation Recorders (L-3AR) is the world’s leading manufacturer of Solid State Cockpit Voice, Flight Data, and Maritime
Voyage Recorders, as well as Automatic Identification Systems, and Digital Selective Calling radios for commercial, civil, and military applications. L-3AR’s recorders, better known as “black boxes,” promote
safety by providing safety investigators with reliable information on aircraft, ship or vessel, as well as crew performance in the time leading up to an incident or accident.
L-3 Communications Corporation is always looking for highly qualified individuals to help meet the challenges of
tomorrow. CLICK HERE to visit the L-3 career database.
L-3 Communications Aviation Recorders offers an exceptional benefits package to its employees including:
- 401(k) Plan with Attractive Company Match
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 9 / 80 Compressed Work Week (Alternate Fridays Off)
- Medical / Vision / Dental Insurance (Company / Employee Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance / AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Site Exercise Facility
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Marsh Voluntary Plans
- Long-Term Care
- Supplemental Life / AD&D Insurance
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
L-3 Communications Aviation Recorders is an Equal Opportunity Employer.